Warning: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, no array or string given in /home/customer/www/analysis-oem.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/barberry/woocommerce/single-product/tabs/tabs.php on line 62
• With patented KNO3 electrolyte bridge for improved protection against electrode poisons such as S2- or CN- ions.
• Optionally available with flat membrane for improved wear resistance.
• Threaded connection NPT ¾” top and bottom for easy installation at user end.
• Suitable for measurements in the 0 to 14 pH range and in the 0 to 110 °C (32 to 230 °F) temperature range.
• Digital pH sensors with an integrated temperature sensor, analog pH sensors with or without an integrated temperature sensor.
• Protection guard against damage.
• Maximum process safety.
• Data security thanks to digital data transmission.
• Very easy to use as sensor data are saved in the sensor.
• Predictive maintenance can be performed by recording sensor load data in the sensor.