Warning: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, no array or string given in /home/customer/www/analysis-oem.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/barberry/woocommerce/single-product/tabs/tabs.php on line 62
• Fast response time (t90 < 15 s) provides an accurate process view and enables the prompt reaction to process changes as well as efficient process control.
• Increased process safety: precise and long-term stable measurement ensures consistent process monitoring and allows for individually adapted disinfectant dosing
• Flexible installation: sensor can be installed in the OCCA151 and OCA250 flow assemblies or in immersion assemblies. Measurement virtually flow independent at flow velocities above 5 l/h (OCCA151), 30 l/h (OCA250) or above 15 cm/s (immersion).
• The low-maintenance, amperometric sensor reduces the cost of ownership of the measuring point, particularly compared to colorimetric measuring systems.
• Connection to the Liquisys chlorine transmitter ensures continuity for the installed base of analog chlorine dioxide measuring points.