Warning: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, no array or string given in /home/customer/www/analysis-oem.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/barberry/woocommerce/single-product/tabs/tabs.php on line 62
• Biocompatibility successfully tested with regard to biological reactivity in vitro (cytotoxicity) and in vivo in accordance with USP <87> and USP <88> Cl. VI (121 °C).
• Operation at low temperatures.
• Sterilizable and autoclavable.
• Longer calibration intervals than with glass electrodes.
• Integrated temperature sensor for effective temperature compensation.
• Improved alkaline stability.
• Ideally suited for CIP processes when combined with an automatic retractable assembly.
• Documentation to certify compliance with requirements of the pharmaceutical industry with a serial number of the sensor (optional).
• Maximum process safety thanks to non-contact, inductive signal transmission.
• Data security thanks to digital data transmission.
• Very easy to use as sensor data saved in the sensor.
• Predictive maintenance possible as sensor load data are recorded in the sensor.