Warning: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, no array or string given in /home/customer/www/analysis-oem.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/barberry/woocommerce/single-product/tabs/tabs.php on line 62
• The right sensor version for every application: From trace measurement up to free chlorine concentrations of 200 mg/l.
• Fast response time (t90 < 25 s) provides an accurate process view and enables the prompt reaction to process changes as well as efficient process control.
• Increased process safety: precise and long-term stable measurement ensures consistent process monitoring and allows for individually adapted disinfectant dosing.
• The low-maintenance, amperometric sensor reduces the cost of ownership of the measuring point, particularly compared to colorimetric measuring systems.
• More process up-time thanks to fast sensor exchange: pre-calibrate the sensor in your lab and then swap it into your process with plug & play.
• Connection to the Liquiline multiparameter transmitter allows for easy combination with other relevant parameters of liquid analysis such as pH and ORP.
• Maximum process safety.
• Data security thanks to digital data transmission.
• Very easy to use as sensor data saved in the sensor.
• Recording of sensor load data in the sensor enables predictive maintenance.