Warning: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, no array or string given in /home/customer/www/analysis-oem.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/barberry/woocommerce/single-product/tabs/tabs.php on line 62
• The right choice of sensor for every application: from trace measurements to concentrations of 200 mg/l free bromine.
• Fast response time (t90 < 20 s) ensures accurate process monitoring and enables prompt response to process changes, as well as efficient process control.
• Increased process safety: precise measurement with long-term stability ensures consistent process monitoring and enables customized disinfectant dosing to suit the application.
• The low-maintenance amperometric sensor reduces the measuring point’s operating costs, particularly compared with colorimetric measuring systems.
• Higher system availability thanks to rapid sensor replacement: calibrate your sensor in the lab and integrate it into the process using plug & play.
• Can be easily combined with other relevant liquid analysis parameters, such as pH and ORP, by connecting to the Liquiline multi-parameter transmitter.
• Maximum process safety.
• Data security thanks to digital data transmission.
• Very easy to use as sensor data are saved in the sensor.
• Predictive maintenance can be performed by recording sensor load data in the sensor.